- 1.It contains all the assets used in the theme, including images and stylesheets files.
- 2.It Contains theme editor configuration, including schema and default data.
- 3.It contains theme layout templates.
- 4.It contain all theme sections, which are reusable modules of content that can be customized and re-ordered by users of the theme.
- 5.Custom reusable components that can be referenced in any page templates.
- 6.Theme templates for core pages.
- 7.There might be cases where you need a different markup for the same page. For example, you might want a sidebar on one product page but not in another. The workaround for this is to create alternate templates.
- 8.Defines routes component. Each route component should map to a template in the pages folder.
- 9.Since themes also function as plugins, this is a required file in order to use this theme as a plugin.
- 10.ShopBase will use the environment variables declared in this file to connect to your ShopBase store.
Required files and folders: src/assets/styles/style.scss, src/config, src/index.js, .eslintrc.js, .prettierrc.js, .package.json
Last modified 3yr ago