How to create your payment gateway on ShopBase
Kindly make sure your gateway is fully tested and works before integrating it. The ShopBase Approval team will tests all gateways before publishing them to ShopBase merchants.
Payment gateway developers are permitted to integrate a payment gateway with ShopBase.
The payment gateway integrated may be made available to merchants privately. Or, if approved by ShopBase, it may be listed in the public list of ShopBase’s payment gateways, and be made available to customers of all shops in its supported countries.
B. Create your payment gateway and submit a request-for-review form
C. Get your ShopBase payment key
D. Make your payment gateway available to you privately, or to your selected merchants, or all ShopBase customers
Take the following steps to create your payment gateway with ShopBase:
2. Click Gateways.
3. Click Create new gateway.
4. Enter your gateway name and click Create.
5. Fill out the registration form, including different fields as follows:
- Payment gateway name: The gateway name filled in the registration form will be displayed on merchants’ dashboard and customers’ checkout page. The gateway name can’t be changed after being submitted to ShopBase for review.
- Payment gateway logo: Upload the logo that meets the following criteria:
- It is a high-resolution raster image (e.g. PNG or SVG).
- It comes with a transparent background.
- It contains small yet easy-to-read texts.
6. After filling out the registration form successfully, you can perform one of the following actions:
- Make your payment gateway available for you privately
- Make your payment gateway available for your selected merchants
- Request a public listing for your payment gateway
List of ShopBase Payments keys
ShopBase payment key will be generated after your payment gateway is successfully created.
To find your gateway key, click one gateway and choose the tab ShopBase payment key.
1. Make your payment gateway available to you privately
- Once your payment gateway has been successfully created, it will be listed in the Gateway list and can be used by your customers only.
- To make any change to your gateway, click its name.
2. Make your payment gateway available to selected merchants
- ShopBase takes no responsibility for any issues that may arise when customers check out their orders using the payment gateway that isn’t publicly listed on the ShopBase’s payment gateways list.
3. Request for a public listing for your payment gateway
- You must submit a request to ShopBase if you want us to list your payment gateway publicly to all shops in your supported countries.
- To do so, click the Submit for review button.
- Your request will be processed by ShopBase within 3-5 days from its receipt.
- If approved by ShopBase, your payment gateway will be made available to all shops on ShopBase in your supported countries.
- If rejected by ShopBase, your payment gateway will require further modification to meet the criteria set out by ShopBase.
- After processing, ShopBase will send you the result via email.