How to submit an app to ShopBase App Store
Kindly make sure your app is fully tested and works before submitting it. The App Approval team will tests all apps before publishing them to the ShopBase App Store.
Prior to submitting your app, make sure that your emergency developer contact information is up to date in your Partner organization settings.
n the App listing submission page, please follow the instruction to fill in the needed information.
You can save without submitting by click Save button on the bar appearing when you change something. When all things are set, click Submit listing button. Please note that after the submission, you can not change the information until we have made the decision of approving your app or not. When your app is approved, it will be shown on ShopBase App Store then your customers can install your app.
Once your app is reviewed and published, it should be listed on App store page https://apps.shopbase.com, and shop owner should be able to install that app to their store by clicking on Add App button.
After the user adds an app to their store, the following steps will be done:
- 1.ShopBase will send a request to app URL with basic information like what shop is installing.
- 2.App redirect user to
https://<shop_domain>.onshopbase.com/admin/oauth/authorizeand following parameters are required
- 1.client_id (API Key)
- 2.scope: list of available scopes, separated by comma
- 3.redirect_uri: must be one of the whitelist uri list
- 3.Shop owner will be asked for permission approval
- 4.ShopBase processes and send back request to your
redirect_uriwith authorize code
- 5.App send a POST request to
https://<shop_domain>.onshopbase.com/admin/oauth/access_token.jsonwith payload including
- 6.ShopBase responds a JSON with 2 information
- 7.App use that access token for accessing public admin APIs